Students must pre-register for high school athletic camps by:
STEP 1 DIRECTIONS TO REGISTER AS A VMHS ATHLETE
******IMPORTANT***** This account cannot be opened or updated until May 1, 2021
If you already have an ATHLETIC CLEARANCE account from last year, login using your user name and password and update your account with the new school year and any other information that may have changed.
*If you have forgotten your username and/or password please email either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
*If you are setting up an account for the first time, please follow the steps below.
1. Click on REGISTER (Do not use your student ID# as the username.
Create a new user name and password that you'll remember for the future years at VMHS)
2. Fill-in information
3. Click SUBMIT
4. Click START NEW CLEARANCE
5. Complete On-Line questions (Take about 20 minutes to complete)
It's very important that you select the 2021-22 school year and Vista Murrieta High School.
It is also very important when asked to enter grade that you enter the grade level you will be enrolled for the Fall of 2021.
6. Make sure to check ALL Interested Sports on the confirmation page.
STEP 2 DIRECTIONS ON DOWNLOADING THE PHYSICAL FORM AND SUBMITTING DOCUMENTS
*NEW THIS SCHOOL YEAR, VMHS WILL BE REQUIRING THAT ALL COMPLETED PHYSICALS (SIGNED AND STAMPED BY A PHYSICIAN) BE UPLOADED TO YOUR ACCOUNT ON WWW.ATHLETICCLEARANCE.COM
1. Go to www.vistamurrietaathletics.com
2. Click on the Edit Image (Pencil) in the Physicals Box.
3. Click on "Download Your School's Physical Form Here" link.
4. Your physical must be signed, stamped and dated (after May 21, 2021) by either and MD or DO
5. Once your Physical is complete, scan and upload the physical and click save.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING Athletic Physicals, please contact Vista Murrieta High School Athletic Department
at 951-894-5750, Ext. 6781
GO BRONCOS ! ! !